Impossible Girl Blog

Thursday 19 January 2012

the new length

long skirt_1
Thanks to my dear cousin for this pair of midi pencil skirt in the absolutely perfect shade of yellow. Instead of the usual black blouse, I decided to pair with my new snake print top in navy. 


long skirt_2
This season is all about this new skirt length and most fast fashion brands have them in different colors and prints. I think this is a great alternative to typical corporate uniform of black pencil and a button-down. (Don't I look a bit like a librarian here? :P)


long skirt_3
One thing with new length though - absolutely no flats (especially ballerina flats as I see so many ladies in the CBD tend to do.) This must be paired with heels. I wore my ever dependable courts with kitty heels as I had to run some errands on my lunch hour, otherwise stilettos or platforms will work so well with this. 


Thoughts on the midi skirt?


I was wearing: Mustard yellow midi pencil gifted by Cuz, Collezione snakeskin-printed top, pointy heels from Charles & Keith.

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Winner ang yellow skirt, lalo pa't winner din ang nagbigay. HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete