Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 5 August 2012

just in: july

Back in February, I told you my search for the perfect white dress - dainty with lace details that recalls hot summer nights. These are my criteria. Boy, I have looked far and wide and always went home empty-handed.


Last night, I was killing time before dinner and dropped by Zara and saw this on the sale racks!



new_july

Exactly what I had in mind - something casual and girly. 

new_july_2
Check out the details along the hem.


This dress will go perfectly on warm and casual days paired with my gladiator sandals or mix and match with my utility jacket. 
From Zara marked down at $39



new_july_3
Saw these sweats a few weeks ago when I checked out the opening of the new Uniqlo store in Bugis+. I like the pleating on top and...



new_july_4
the zippered bottoms.
It would be a good pair to get back in on the sporty chic trend. Paired with stiletto heels and a dressier top to pull off the trend. 
From Uniqlo marked down at $19.90

No comments:

Post a Comment