Impossible Girl Blog

Monday 26 August 2013

haul from Hong Kong

Last month, went on a short trip to Hong Kong. As you know, Hong Kong is just as much a shopping capital as Singapore so I spent some time in my trip to check out the shopping scene. 

hk_buys_1
I made sure I don't leave HK without checking out Monki, that H&M clone also from Sweden. While they had a lot of cool stuff, I only ended up buying these lovely wireless bras and the polka-dotted retro bikini top. I was also happy I managed to finally find a handbag! (I will show this in a better photo from an outfit post.)


hk_buys_3
This jersey is a lucky find from Mong Kok's Ladies Market. The market itself is full of fake goods from the latest it-bags to denim, etc. I gave those a skip but the shops to check out are those apparel shops along the street. I believe their items are imported from Japan and if you are patient enough to go through racks of floral and gaudy-printed clothing, you'll find a gem. Like this jersey that I got for HKD300/SGD10! Can we all say Isabel Marant sporty-chic!?

 
hk_buys_2
Also got these Chinese charms. The blue beads symbolize "good health" and the red string is for "good fortune".

 
hk_buys_4
These Zara jeans are a last-minute buy. I still had HKD300 leftover which is too small to change back to SGD so I looked around at the HK airport for something to spend them on.  These patched jeans are on sale for HKD199! They remind me of Celine. Paired with white tee, statement necklace and flats=casually cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment