Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2013

on beauty

Great new skincare finds that I wanted to share with you. 

beauty_3
Behold my Miracle 3! From L to R: Clean Face Tea Tree Oil Mild Toner from The Face Shop even the scent is mild and so good for my skin. For Beloved One Whitening Vitamin C Essence. At first I was iffy to try a product with a cheesy name like dut. But one day, I found myself in Sephora searching for a replacement to Face Shop's White Face Post-acne serum which they discontinued. I was initially looking at Philosophy but the Sephora lady suggested this to me. After one month, I noticed it's effects - my skin felt so soft and more importantly, I'm starting to see that post-acne spots are slowly but surely fading. But, it's more than just fading post-acne scars but also focusing on evening out the skin tone. My skin just loves this! Finally, For Beloved One Sunscreen. Being exposed to the harsh tropical sun can take its toll. ( This baby is partly responsible for the slow even-ing out of my skin tone.)


beauty_2
Etude House's I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist. I just picked this up so I will keep you updated how effective this is. My skin is oily and being exposed to this hot weather is not doing it any favors. In the middle of the day, I literally feel my face melting (even though I don't really put on piles of make up!). While I am tempted to just wash my face in the middle of the day, it's not always possible and this face mist claims to offer instant cooling and leaving a powdery finish after spray. Heard some good things about this in beauty blogs so hopefully this will work for me too. 


beauty_1
Finally, my little indulgence is this YSL Lip Gloss. I normally just wears it on its own which leaves the lips with a soft, glossy finish. My new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment